Hi Pupper Lovers!
I am really excited about today’s blog post because it’s about the best 15 life hacks to take care of your pets. I’ve been doing a lot of research on tips and tricks of traveling with dogs, keeping dogs happy at home and so on, this inspired me to make this article which is gonna be short and sweet.
“Little furry guys are always pretty great to have around in our homes”
- Keep a lint roller in your glove compartment for quick and easy cleanups! You have no idea how many times I on a grocery store just covered in dog fur yeah super embarrassing.
- Keep a carabiner on your dog’s leash just in case you need to chain them up real quick to a tree or a pillar or whatever.
- For a yummy snack to cool down after running around outside cut up some apples into an ice cube tray and add chicken broth pop them into your freezer and you’ve got chicken apple ice pops for your pup.
- If you’re busy working and your pup wants to play with you get one of those toys with a loop on one end and a ball on the other and put it on your foot it’s multitasking at its best.
- To remove dog hair from your couch wet a rubber glove and run it against your cushions.
- To remove dog hair from your carpet run a squeegee along your carpet surface it’ll round up all those stray hairs both dog and human.
- To make your dog shampoo last longer and easier to apply, fill up a quarter of an empty water bottle with one of those pop-up nozzles with the shampoo then fill the rest up with water. Then, shake it up the diluted shampoo and nozzle makes it easier to spread all over the first so fresh so clean.
- Buy a portable water dispenser for long walks and outings because my pet is a gulpy one and am pretty sure about yours as well.
- Study up on how to perform the Heimlich maneuver and CPR on your dog. One-time my pet started choking on a piece of bone so we looked up one of these charts really quick and helped him clears throat it was one of the scariest moments of my life.
- If your dog has some stinky breath sprinkle a little bit of parsley on his food to help freshen them up.
- If you live in a place that snows during the winter, apply Vaseline to your dog’s paws before you go walking to protect your dog and the salt chemicals.
- If your dog freaks out during thunderstorms try rubbing a dryer sheet on his fur a lot of the time they’re freaking out because of the static electricity.
- Store your dog food in an airtight container for easy access to keep it fresh and to keep your dog from getting into it.
- If you’re a pro at being unorganized and lose things all the time buy a little basket to keep your pups things separate from everything else.
- If you struggle with remembering whether or not you fed your dog that day guilty make a little chart on a piece of whiteboard so you can mark off every time you feed your pupper.
Just a quick note: the majority of the items I have mentioned here in this post are from PupperSauce and the dollar store. So not only do these things make your life easier but they’re also easy on your wallet.
I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Let us know if you guys can think of any cool life hacks for dog owners in the comments below. It would be a great section for all the dog parents to share their views.