Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- This website (“www.puppersauce.com”) is owned by PupperSauce alone. Use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions apply to all members and visitors who access www.puppersauce.com.
- By accessing and browsing this website you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this website.
- These terms and conditions may be amended in whole or in part from time to time. Any amendments will be effective immediately upon posting on this website. You should check and read these terms and conditions regularly. By continuing to use this website after any such amendment, you are deemed to have agreed to the amended terms and conditions.
Use of Site
- PupperSauce grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the website and services. You are not allowed to reproduce, modify, distribute, display any portion, publish any content or make any commercial use of any of the information provided in this website.
- You shall not distribute in any form, any information, or other material that violates, infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, logo or other proprietary rights of PupperSauce.
- You are not allowed to republish, archive or retain any content on the internet, intranet, extranet, database, archive or compilation. You are not allowed to use any content for commercial use.
- You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the website, and not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content in any way that affects the user’s experience.
- You are not allowed to use the website in any manner that is illegal or impairs the operation of the website or its availability or usage by others.
- You further agree not to use any data mining, bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, web crawlers, robots, cancel bots, spiders, Trojan horses, other harmful code of properties or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the website.
- You are not allowed to make any use of the website for the benefit of another business.
Product Information and Pricing
- The price of all products, delivery charges and any other applicable charges are displayed in currency to which the customers country belongs to. All prices are current at time of display but these prices are subject to change without notice.
- PupperSauce has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. Further, PupperSauce has ensured that the measurements, information and description for products furnished on the site are best calculated and stated to accuracy and true to its dimensions. However, due to the inherent characteristics of certain materials, actual measurements of individual items might vary slightly.
- There may be information on this website that contains typographical errors that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information without prior notice.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or error in pricing or product information, PupperSauceshall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, PupperSauce shall immediately issue credit in the amount of the charge.
Contract for Sale of Goods.
- The parties to the contract are PupperSauce(“the supplier”) and you (“the purchaser”).
- The terms and conditions of this website constitute the terms and conditions of the contract. By placing an order you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions and accept them.
- Payment must be made at the time the products are ordered (unless you opt for the Cash-On-Delivery option). When you place an order you will be automatically redirected to the secure CC Avenue website for you to complete payment. PupperSauce does not keep a record of your credit card details.
- PupperSauce retains the right to accept or deny any offer made. This may be due to the availability of any product, or for any other reason that may affect our ability to supply the products ordered.
- No contract is formed until we communicate acceptance of your order.
- The electronic contract shall have the same legal force and effect as a written contract signed by you.
- PupperSauce owns all the content on this website, including, the text, graphics and copyright works. PupperSauce is the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this website.
- You may not copy any content from this website without the prior written consent from PupperSauce.
Links to Other Sites
This website may contain links to third party websites. Any outside links are provided only as a convenience. Your use of outside links is at your sole risk. Links from the website do not constitute PupperSauceendorsement of any third party, its website, or its goods or services. PupperSauceis not responsible for any outside sites, services or other materials linked to or from the website, and disclaims all liability for any injury you may experience by using such materials.
Guarantees and Warranties
- To the extent permitted by law, PupperSauce excludes all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory), and we will not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this website or the content on or accessed through it.
- This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- PupperSauce is committed to protecting all the information you share with us.
- We follow stringent procedures to help protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our system.
- Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed access to your data. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- We respect your privacy and promise that will not sell or share your personal information to any third parties, except to those involved in executing your order such as shipping and delivery vendors.
- We may be required by law to disclose your information.
- PupperSauce may assign you a password and account for identification, to enable you to access and use certain portions of this website. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the website in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- PupperSauce has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the website. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You shall immediately notify PupperSauce of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this website’s security.
- YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THIS PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE (INCLUDING ALL OBLIGATIONS, COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS) IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU.
- PupperSauce reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if PupperSauce believes that the conduct by the customer violates applicable law or is harmful to website.
- Cancellations by PupperSauce
PupperSauce has a right to cancel or refuse the order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
In case of requests for order cancellations, PupperSauce reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. For you to cancel an order, there is a time period of 24 hours from the time you place the order. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount with-in 15-45 working days.
We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed.
PupperSauce has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by PupperSauce and accept PupperSauce decision regarding the cancellation.
PupperSauce reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and other expenses that may occur from persons for using the Site fraudulently. PupperSauce reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Redeem Vouchers and promotional codes
There are limited period vouchers and promotional codes which can be issued, or cancelled by PupperSauce as part of any campaign or scheme. The terms for these campaigns will be decided by PupperSauce at the time of the campaign and these should be acceptable to you.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site, any Contents, or any of these Terms and conditions, we would like to hear from you. However, your only legal remedy is to stop using the website. PupperSauce does not warrant your use of the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PupperSauce and its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, affiliates, licensees and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the website in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Your failure to comply with the Terms and conditions automatically revokes your authorization to use the website.